The world of business and work is becoming more and more global, complex and volatile. Professionals find themselves managing people and businesses internationally with the challenge that what works in one country might not work elsewhere.
Employers face an array of political, social, legal and cultural differences among countries and people abroad. Technologies, the work itself and the required competencies are also changing very rapidly.
Demographic shifts and mobility of the workforce are also creating further challenges and opportunities for corporations and institutions. Within the context of the globalization of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organizations.
With the progressive levelling of the fields of technological and process know-how, the individual is indeed the one true discriminating factor.
With the above challenges in mind, GEMA business school has created an international division. The mission is to develop professionals that are able to compete effectively in this increasingly complex and global environment. On this line, GEMA:
- has developed partnerships with prestigious educational institutions internationally (Saint Joseph’s University – Philadelphia; University of Greenwich – London)
- offers Master Programs in English that are held partly in Italy and partly abroad (International Human Resources Management, International Marketing Management)
- offers a Master Program in Export Management and International Marketing
- is a SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management) Preferred Provider, thus offering preparation courses for the internationally recognized certification in Human Resources (SCP-SHRM, CP-SHRM)
- is a PMI (Project Management Institute) Registered Education Provider, thus offering preparation courses for the internationally recognized certification in Project Management Professional (PMP)